We hope that you are loving your order from Fusion Body Art. However, if there is any reason you are not entirely happy you may be able to return your order in accordance with our refund & returns policy below.
Due to cosmetic hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns on any used or opened items.
Our returns & refund policy covers:
Goods invoiced but not supplied
How to return
- - Notifying us of your intention to return your order
You must notify us within 2 days of receiving your order of any errors or faults
- - Completing documentation
Complete all forms that our customer service team will send you
- Returning the product
Returned items must be delivered to us unused, in original packaging and in the condition they were received or may not be eligible for refund or be subject to a restocking fee. We cannot be held responsible for items damaged or lost in return shipments, we recommend you use a trackable post service.
In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you. All goods will be inspected on return
* Please note: Return shipping costs are not covered by Fusion Body Art and will not be included in any refund.
4) - Processing the refund
We will refund back to the original payment method , this may take up to 10 days to show up in your account.
* We do not refund for un-equal amounts of colour in Rainbow Cakes , Split Cake and Palettes. Due to the manufacturing process not, all cakes will have equal sizing in them. Due to all monitors been different the colour you see on our webite may differ to the colour in each cake. These are not faults in the products.
* We do not refund for over watering your product and it becomes muddy