BOLT | Face Painting Brushes by Jest Paint - NEW Pointed Handle – FIRM 3/4 inch Stroke
The Bolt FIRM ¾ inch Stroke flat brush is a perfect choice for 1 stroke designs.
- Load three to four colors from a small rainbow cake onto this flat Stroke brush and paint multi colored strokes for fast and impressive face painting designs
- Paint rose petals, leaves, dolphins, full faces and scallops to edge your butterfly wings
- The firm bristles are great for those painters that are heavy handed
- No animals were harmed in the making of these brushes
Black Light Reactive Brush Handles
If you have ever painted using UV paints and were painting in the dark, you will know how hard it can be to find your brushes. These Bolt Brushes were designed to be bright, bold and easy to find in your kit or if you drop one in the grass, but they are extra perfect while painting under blacklights! Please note that the UV neon orange color may fade to lighter shades of orange if exposed to direct sun light for a long period of time.
How to Use This Brush
Dip your Bolt Brush in clean water, wipe off any access paint and then gently run your brush back and forth or in a swirling motion on your face paint cake. Make sure to keep twisting the brush to keep all of the bristles together to maintain the shape of the brush. Once you see a nice creamy load of paint on your brush you can apply the paint to the skin. Wash with warm soapy water and shape between your fingertips before air drying.
About the Bolt Brushes Brand
- Bolt Brushes were designed by face and body artists, Santiago Massano and Anna Wilinski, from Jest Paint. Artists around the world have Bolt Brushes in their face painting arsenal and love them! There are regular and firm styles to help meet the likes of every face painter. Bolt Brushes are assembled in the USA using parts from Thailand. Bolt Brushes are made from synthetic applicators and wooden handles. The wood for the handles come from managed national wood reforestation programs.
Fusion Art Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fusion Body Art users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.